Gastrointestinal issues, sometimes referred to as “GI” issues, often don’t go away on their own – and can seriously affect your quality of life. Our gastroenterologists offer comfort, confidentiality and, most importantly, relief from digestive and colorectal symptoms.
GI conditions and diseases
The digestive system is complex and includes the esophagus, stomach, small intestine, colon and rectum, pancreas, gallbladder, bile ducts and liver. GI-related conditions include:
- Celiac disease
- Colon cancer and other gastrointestinal cancers
- Constipation, diarrhea and loss of bowel control
- Crohn’s disease
- Diverticulosis and diverticulitis
- Gastroesophageal reflux disease (GERD) and heartburn
- Inflammatory bowel disease (IBD), including ulcerative colitis
- Irritable bowel syndrome (IBS)
- Liver and pancreatic cancers
- Nausea and stomach pain
Learn more about common colon and rectal conditions or about common liver diseases.